The Future is NOT Friendly

June 7th, 2010

As of today the follow price increases are in effect for new TELUS customers.
Caller ID OLD PRICE – $7NEW PRICE $8
Call Forwarding OLD PRICE – $2NEW PRICE $3
Local 5 Favourite Numbers OLD PRICE – $10NEW PRICE $15
Nationwide 5 Favourite Numbers OLD PRICE – $15NEW PRICE $20

Existing customers will not see their feature pricing increased.

live_strong

Entry Filed under: Telus Mobility

anmar  |  June 8th, 2010 at 12:32 am

All I can say is that I am glad I am on Wind mobile.

live_strong  |  June 8th, 2010 at 2:32 am

even with the new entrants (WIND/Mobilicity/Public) the major players (Rogers/Telus/Bell) and still get away with nickle and diming customers.

so much for competition in Canada’s wireless industry…

The Future is NOT Friendl&hellip  |  June 8th, 2010 at 4:40 pm

[...] post: The Future is NOT Friendly Mobile News, Mobile [...]

YO Q  |  June 10th, 2010 at 10:57 pm

Bellus sux

Arctic  |  June 11th, 2010 at 3:22 pm

That’s why WIND is the best :D :D:D:D:D:D

Anonymous  |  June 11th, 2010 at 3:31 pm

wind rocks

YVR  |  June 11th, 2010 at 5:44 pm

I think that Fido, Telus, Rogers and Bell feel that these new entrants are posing a threat at the moment because their coverage areas are not (yet) extensive.

Well just wait – there are those who aren’t ready to make the move to WIND and others but as their network coverage grows people will leave the. I’m on Fido – I’ve been with them for almost 9 years (sigh) but as WIND expands in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia over 2010… I plan to leave the dog house.

And at the same time, I just don’t think the “big robbers” will ever learn.

YVR  |  June 11th, 2010 at 5:47 pm

CORRECTION: I think that Fido, Telus, Rogers and Bell feel that these new entrants are NOT posing a threat at the moment because their coverage areas are not (yet) extensive.

(sorry I’m so frustrated with the big 4, I got flustered in writing my post. sorry about that.)

Somebody  |  June 14th, 2010 at 10:29 am

Heh heh. Robelus are so stupid! When they lose customers, they raise their prices to maintain the same revenue rather than lowering their prices to keep the customers.

Well they’ll be losing more and more customers as their prices keep going up and up, eventually they’ll have NONE and they’ll still be raising their prices!